Oh, the places I’d go

Welcome to Small Talk Six sponsored by MomDot. Click on a link to get the rules and join in the fun.

Today’s topic is “6 places you would like to travel to if you had someone trustworthy to watch your children and pets.”

Oooohh, I loooove to travel (there were alot of o’s used in that short sentence). So, in no particular order I would go to~

Greece
Italy
Spain
Australia
Prince Edward Island
Ireland

Hey, no one ever said they had to be places you could afford to visit LOL.

Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

Comments

1. Maria@Conversations with Moms says:

Can you believe that for 18 months, I live 1 1/2 drive to Prince Edward Island but never visited. It’s one of those things that I regret.

2. The Mud Bug says:

I love your list. I could never afford the ones on my list either, lol. We can all dream.

3. Those places all sound great! Even if I could afford them, I still wouldn’t go…I’m too scared of flying! lol

4. Well, since I am French in ancestry, I’d love to go to France. I doubt I’ll ever make it anywhere overseas, though.

5. JanMary says:

Oh great list – if you make it to Ireland be sure to get in touch 🙂

6. Wifey Dessert says:

oohh.. i love your list too!!! and yeah i was sorta assuming that money was no object with my list lol…

7. Great list! I’m going to have to think about mine–there are so many wonderful places to visit! I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my Fun Gone Bad blog. Have a great weekend!

8. Karen of Sillymonkeez says:

Great list! I completely forgot about Australia!!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team

9. Australia was my number 1. I’m going to make it there someday, although I have no clue how I’ll afford it!

I hate to travel, but if I could be beamed there, I would love to go to Australia!

11. Jennifer says:

Fabulous places, I would not mind visiting all of them.