Where is the darn phone?

I don’t know about you but I do not enjoy hunting around in the bottom of my purse for the ringing cell phone. I do however loooover purses. You can ask anyone that sleeps in my guest room (because they have to stare at them on the back of the door. I have a really cool purse hangy organizer thing on the back of the guestroom door) Anyway, as usual I digress. The real story here is that I discovered a way to not have to grope around in the bottom of my purse like a kid looking for the lost cheerio in their diaper. And it is the Purseket!

If you are interested in looking at one, click on the picture above.

Comments

1. Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org says:

I can never find my phone in any of my handbags LOL and I love them really 😉

2. tara @ kidz says:

What a fab idea! Thanks for sharing. =)

3. What a neat thing! I could always use some more organization in my life, I’m not so great at it.

How neat, but that wouldn’t fit in the current purse I am carrying. It is so tiny. LOL

Handy-dandy! My current purse has a pouch my cell phone fits in and is easy to reach, but when I change purses I’ll keep these in mind!

6. Unfortunately, I am too disorganized and it would never work for me. I can just see me shoving everything into the same pocket or slowly leaving things out until everything was crumpled beneath it. I have always wanted to be the kind of person that uses these types of things, sadly, I never will be.

7. Tabitha Blue says:

Yeah, my phone is always falling down to the bottomless mess that is my purse… and of my purses and I love them all!!!!

🙂
    ~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

8. Blicky Kitty says:

Hey Melissa just setting up my links for Blicky’s Karm-a-thon. Happy Valentine’s day!

9. Now, that is organized!! Impressive.

10. I am forever digging around in my purse to find my phone. I never get it in my clutches until it stops ringing.

11. Just stopping by to drop a card. What a cute blog. What a neat idea for the purse too.

12. Diana - FreeStyleMama says:

Kewl gadget!

Happy Valentines Day!

Check out my first birthday bash at Custom Blog Designs. There will be a blog makeover giveaway, blogging tips, and fun!

13. Interesting. Who thinks of these things?!

14. Someone had a good idea that time!