To Know Me More…

…keep reading. I’ve been tagged by Monica at Paper Bridges. You get to learn the following things about me- I know your inquiring minds were dying to know so I decided not to keep you in suspense any longer ;p

6 Things I Value:

1. Family

2. my Marriage

3. Salvation

4. The Bible

5. Health

6. Passion

6 Things I Support:

1. Adoption, especially Reese’s Rainbow and Mission WV

2. anyone furthering the Great Commission

3. my kids goals and dreams

4. women who leave abusive situations

5. young mom’s

6. increased services for seniors, particularly prescription assistance programs

6 Things I Do Not Support:

1. Judgemental people

2. Death Penalty

3. Drug companies that overprice medications (hello, makers of MS drugs, are you people crazy?)

4. Perpetual victims

5. Conditional love

6. Taking the Lord’s name in vain

6 People I Tag

I would love to know these things about the following bloggers so hopefully they will play along (if they want to) and then let me know when they have posted so I can come read.

1. Kelly at Distractions of Draznar’s Diva
2. Melissa at Spoiled Mommy
3. Ellen at Thrifty and Chic Mom
4. Miranda at Keeper of the Cheerios
5. Stephanie at Bizzie Mommy
6. Connie at Brain Foggles
and anyone else that wants to join in the fun as well. Happy Sunday!

Comments

1. NJDecorator says:

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to enter my giveaway!

I enjoyed reading your blog(s) and promise to stop by again.

Love learning more and more about you. Very interesting.

3. Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam says:

thanks for stopping by so I could come find your blog. πŸ™‚ So fun that you are familiar with OUAF – most people haven’t heard of us. Let me know if you need anything. I am cleaning out my storage space and everything I have, I am selling at 20% off – the consultant discount.

Loved reading all your 6 things….

4. β™₯ spoiled mommy β™₯ says:

WooHoo-thanks for the tag.
    you will have to give me soem tiem for this one-I will def. let you know when I have it up!!

All great things to know about you! We have lots in common!

6. I posted. πŸ˜€
    I hope you are enjoying the lazy day. More snow is on the way! Yeah!(Wow, I didn’t know that I was a poet! LOL)

7. Stephanie @ bizziemommy.com says:

Thanks for tagging me. I’ll get back with the answers really soon.

8. Okay I finally have my post up, sorry it took so long. Thanks for the tag. Here’s my post: