Not Me Monday

On to my favorite free therapy session (I mean, blog post) of the week. Join us at MckMama’s blog for more!

~I did not leave my house in my husband’s robe and my pink fuzzy rhinestoned slippers because we had no electricity and I was abandoning my house and my doggies to go stay warm at my mom’s and get the kids ready for school over there.

~I did not fall twice stumbling through the dark house trying to find a freakin’ flashlight. This did not wake up my children, which I was not glad about because it saved me a trip downstairs to wake them up.

~I did not scream like a banshee on my way to my car in said robe and slippers (and in the dark of 6am) when my neighbor shined a flashlight in my face. He was not there being a nice guy and checking on us since he knows my hubby leaves for work early and was not rewarded with me thinking he was an axe murderer and screaming accordingly.

~Thank goodness, that did not happen or I would have been mortified upon realizing I was wearing a red, white and blue robe and pink slippers while screaming like a crazy woman- that would have been embarassing!

~I did not agree to watch my best friend’s four kids. I know that is too much for me and that it would sap every ounce of my very valuable energy.

~I did not consider it worthwhile for the following reasons:

~And, when the children I did not watch went home, I was not thankful that no matter how cute and sweet little ones are, that my boys are 15, 12 and 11 and do not wear diapers, prefer to be held ALL the time and fight sleep. Nope, not me!

Comments

1. Alicia, The Snowflake says:

Too funny my friend! I’m so glad you were not in your bathrobe screaming at the neighbor. That would have been completely embarassing! Thanks for the laugh! I hope you have a great week!

2. and I cannot relate and I do not feel for you! lol

and those are not cute pics…sorry, I can’t say that, they are adorable!

3. LOL @ the screaming! Sounds like something I would do! I get freaked out way too easily!!

I love that last picture!!! So cute!

OMGosh…the robe story had me peeing my pants. Thank God you didn’t have a face mask on or you would have for sure frightned your neighbor. LOL

5. Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane says:

Too funny! And a great list.
    Happy Not Me Monday!

6. too funny about the robe….

7. Great Not me monday. I thought it was very funny about you falling twice while looking for the the flash light.

8. I did not consider going to my doctor’s appointment in my PJ’s ..

come visit me again. :o)

Yours were hysterical.

9. Super cute post! Love all the craziness that DID NOT happen to you this week!

BlogBaby

10. blueviolet says:

All is forgiven when you look at those sweet little faces!

11. forever folding laundry says:

Isn’t it nice to have a little baby to borrow – and give back – every once in awhile!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! =)

12. Love it!! I cannot imagine having to get out of the house at 6:00 am. In my husbands bathrobe. In pink slippers. I’m sure you can’t either since you did not do those things… sounds like a fun morning!

13. mommaof4wife2r says:

those baby faces are too precious…and hey, a little robe and slippers is always in fashion. ok, well maybe not. but it’s still fun!

14. Great post! That is hilarious about the robe! I’m supposed to watch my friends 4 kids this weekend! That will mean 8 total, which means I can’t take them all out in my van!

15. Fun Not Me!s today. I had a great visual of some woman running around in a man’s rob and pink slippers screaming. Definitley provided me wiht a chuckle 🙂

16. Mary Teresa says:

Wearing a robe and slippers in public…hehe. How much fun is that. And screaming at axe murderers is totally acceptable even if they turn out to be your nice neighbor. While you were screaming he was an axe murderer. =D Thanks for visiting!

Also wanted to say that MS is no fun but you can make it through if you learn your limits. My mom and uncle both have it. Its not easy but it is possible. Good luck.

17. Oh, the screaming like a mad woman all while being fashion conscious. That’s my style. Love it!

Have a great one,
    Pam

18. That sounds like a crappy morning!! I do like your choice of attire for said morning though!!!

19. Loved your Not Me’s….sounds like you have a nice neighbor even though he scared the pants off of you.

Thank you for your prayers for my friend.

20. Julie From Inmates says:

I am playing along for the first time this week and visited your blog… I enjoyed it very much and will be back.