Not Me Monday

Time again for our weekly free dose of therapy. You can join in the fun at MckMama’s blog.

~I did not make a special trip to buy specific ornaments for our Sunday school white elephant game, forget said ornaments at the house and have to stop at Kmart and spend another $14.00 to replace them on the way to the party. I am not forgetful!
~I did not throw my digital camera on the floor after we could not get it to work when I have a review I need to post. I do not throw temper tantrums and I know that throwing things is not at all a good example to set for your children so I would never do it.
~I did not cry when a certain Christmas song came on the radio because it reminds me of my bonus son who won’t be spending Christmas with us this year. I am not emotional and given to cry at the drop of a hat or the playing of a song.
~I did not skip church this week because I had no desire to watch the children’s program since this is the first year (in a very long time) that my kids are too old to participate. The only reason I attended all these years was not just to watch my own kids. That would be rude and I am not rude.

So, confession is good for the soul. What did you not do this week?

Comments

I would have thrown a fit too. Oh, wait I did throw a tantrum this past week. I swear I was reading my not mes just now. LOL Great ones.

2. The Mazza Munchkins says:

This was my kids first Christmas program, and the first one I went to and enjoyed.

3. Named Alicia says:

I don’t understand about forgetting things or pitching pits. I have never done those things. Nope, not me ;o) Unfortunately I think my family would tell you differently!

4. Dana-from chaos to Grace says:

We’re not SUPPOSED to throw tantrums?? Well DARN IT! Why didn’t anyone TELL ME?? LOL

5. mommaof4wife2r says:

oh, poor dear…a bad camera experience and older kiddos. that’s just too much to handle. you deserve chocolate!

6. Mama Amber says:

Lol.. I’ve never thrown something such as a camera while throwing a hissy fit either. Mom’s do NOT do that!
    Haha. Great list of not me’s.
    Happy Monday!

7. Ashley Griffin says:

skipping a childrens musical. sheesh! what’s that all about!

merry christmas,
    ashley

8. I think I would have thrown a fit, too, and then checked to see if it worked again.

I hope next year you can head out to the show again…those kiddos need support.