Not Me Monday

Another Monday, another session of free therapy with MckMama’s Not Me meme. Join in the fun by visiting her blog.

~I did not dream of ways to make Jared’s basketball coach pay for demanding that kids wear black basketball shoes for the season. It didn’t take four stores on a frigid cold day to find a black pair in Jared’s size and I am not bitter about it, nope, not me!
~I did not get as happy as a kid in a candy store when my holiday newsletters arrived from Vistaprint. I am not so into Christmas that seeing my family in caricature form and our year in review makes me feel giddy.
~Speaking of being into Christmas, I was not secretly bitter that I have already received two Christmas cards before I have gotten mine in the mail. I am not that competitive and I know that such petty things are of no importance so I do not waste my time worrying about them.
~I did not consider getting up when my husband left for work this morning (3:30am) so that I could be further up on Mr. Linky at MckMama’s blog. I am not that competitive- did you hear me people? Not competitive-not me LOL

What have you not done this week? Go ahead, get it off your chest. After all it didn’t happen 🙂

Comments

1. I love how you do this and look forward to it every Monday. It always makes me laugh and I can totally relate. My big I didn’t for this past week would be I didn’t volunteer to collect photos for the 4th grade yearbook when I am already completely overwhelmed. Not sure what I was thinking.

I am not competitive either in any way shape or form. Is the linky up yet? I bet I can beat you there! LOl

3. Domestically Disabled Girl says:

Cute list! Only black shoes?! Very nice to do in this economy!

4. …and i did not stay up until 12:30am waiting for mckmama to post not me monday so i could be in the top 10. and still didnt make it this morning! cute blog!

5. momof3darlings says:

And you did NOT push the refresh button 100 times JUST to see the second she posted her Not Mes! Because *I* didn’t do that either! NEVER! 😉

6. Ooooh – how do those “newsletters” from Vistaprint come out? I wanted to do that this year too…

7. Named Alicia says:

Too funny! I think I might have been a little upset with the coach! I have not gotten out Christmas cards, either. I am terrible about Christmas cards!

Take care my friend!
    I hope you have a great week!s

8. Nice to meet you Melissa. You have a cute blog – I’m bloghopping at this minute from MckMama’s site. I also love organizing and we own a small business too.

The word verification word is: plaemis – meaning is a word for ‘it doesn’t matter’.

9. Well, if it makes you feel better, I checked for Mr. Linky from midnight until a quarter to 2 this morning, b/c I wasn’t tired and then every time my 4 month old woke up to eat. Yep…pretty sad.

10. blueviolet says:

I actually did get up this morning at 3am but not for Mr Linky. I bet I’ll be the first to fall asleep tonight too.

11. I love Vistaprint…was your shipping faster than you thought? I was really surprised!

12. I’m not jealous at all that you had a family newsletter printed! So fun! Happy Monday!

13. So are you going to show us your great Christmas letter? =)! I’ve never done one, I’m doing good if I get cards out before Christmas! Have a great week!

14. The Martin Family says:

I too did NOT want to be high on Mr. Linky—it isn’t that important!! d/n make it–last week 3 this week 70 something.

Does the coach think that the black shoes will make them pay better???? I d/n reaize fashion affected performance:)

Have a great week-get those cards out!!!
    Tammy

15. This is so funny! It makes me think about my “not me” moments!