Thankful Thursday

Glad to be back for this wonderful Meme hosted by Iris.

Gratitude is natural to think about this time of year. Next week at this time, most of us will be sitting around a table with those that we love and share what we are thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for so I am glad the topic is random today so I can ramble πŸ™‚

~I am thankful for my family, who puts up with my mood swings, my physical limitations and love me enough NOT to join me in my attempted pity parties!
~I am thankful for my computer! At times, it seems like my lifeline to like minded people and I will often get an email, a comment or a Tweet at just the moment. God can even use computers as a source of encouragement- how neat is that?
~I am thankful for my Thursday morning Bible study friends- I go there even when I don’t feel good because I know I will feel better when I leave!
~I am thankful for homemade sweet tea and pumpkin pie.
~I am thankful for good books and the BEST book and ultimate instruction manual, The B-I-B-L-E **almost broke into song there πŸ˜‰
~I am thankful cool weather is here (we even had flurries today). The heat and I are not friends.

So, what are you thankful for? Sitting down and thinking about your blessings can get your focus off of yourself and onto our Great Provider. I am thankful for that as well!

Comments

1. God Chaser says:

A wonderful list of thanks. The more we ramble the more we see God has done for us. Be blessed

2. Well, I would have joined right in with you on that song! “Yes that’s the book for me! I read and pray and then obey…the B-i-b-l-e!” There is another verse or version that says…”I stand upon the word of God, the B-i-b-l-e!”

That is a great list of thankfuls!

3. What a great thankful thursday post. I just love them and I think it really helps keep things into perspective.

4. Honey Mommy says:

I am thankful for my two beautiful boys and the nice weather we’ve been having so we can go outside and play together!

Wonderful list of blessings. Yes, thinking about how grateful we are takes the emphasis off us and puts it on God, where we should be focused anyway! Great post! Happy Thankful Thursday!

6. queenygirltara says:

pink fuzzy socks are the best…love your thankful list this week!

7. A beautiful list of thankfuls! When we stop and reflect on all that God has given us…wow…we are truly blessed in Him.

Happy TT! Thanks for stopping by my site today…come again πŸ™‚

8. saleslady371 says:

Hi, Melissa:
    Isn't it amazing how God can use the computer to encourage us with comments & emails? I enjoyed your TTpost today and went on to read further….I am Doris. What fun!
    God bless you, you fun person!
    Love,
    Mary

9. Such wonderful blessings.

10. Wonderful list today! While I don’t have any fuzzy pink socks (but now I want some!), I am thankful for my Eeyore socks that keep my toes warm on cold nights like this.

May God continue to bless you!

11. FromThe Creek says:

Great list! There are really so many things to be thankful for.

12. I always complain about cold weather. Thanks for reminding me that there’s good in it!

13. Thanks for a great list of things to be thankful for!

Oh, by the way, I’ve given your an award. Come check out my blog.